Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Derwent Inktense Blocks

Quick intro to Derwent Inktense Blocks

...I've had these for some time but only just got around to doing a colour swatch! 

These are INK in a block but can be used like watercolours - the best of both worlds if you ask me.

 (Inktense - Ink - intense colour = Inktense).




I've obviously got the tin with 12 colours, but do come in bigger packs with more colour choice.








The only thing I would say, they don't appear to have the colours named.
I have found a number on them though, so perhaps that's how Derwent deal with it.






I intend to do a demo using them soon.



4 comments:

  1. Very interested to see your demo! Would love to know what you can do with the sticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do another video soon Judy. Setting up my iPhone first though, in this post I was 'holding' the iPhone at the same time, not an easy thing to do and talk at the same time! lol

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these! I use them by swiping my wet brush across the sticks. I just love the intense colors they produce. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So right, the colours are great. I like that once they have been wetted, when they dry they are fast and fixed.

      Delete