"MAKE A CONFIDENT MISTAKE NOT A TIMID ATTEMPT"

Thursday 22 June 2017

The packaging & Demo using Derwent Inktense Blocks

I've already mentioned Inktense blocks, and in this blog post I thought I would add a video using some.

In fact I have now got a set of 72, so lots of colours to play with.  Before I get to the video, let me show you the packaging of these blocks...




They are packaged in plastic trays,  one layer above the other...




 A good way to keep them, but lifting the top set of colours can be a little difficult.

They come with a cardboard separator, I have glued the cardboard to the bottom of the top set, 
that keeps the plastic tray firm -


Then I glued a piece of ribbon to the cardboard
which then makes a helpful handle to lift them out with.




Here's my quick demo using some of these colours.




When the ink dried, I then added some extra details...






Fun and easy to use.